Ex-jobb linked to LignoCity2.0
If you´re a college student, you could do your thesis related to the project LignoCity2.0. And as a company or innovator you could get help from a student to explore questions you may have regarding your innovation or product connected to lignin.
LiognoCity2.0 has a strong connection to the academy and research conducted in the area at Karlstad University. Therefore, we annually support students with their ex-jobs.
We welcome ideas and suggestions on issues that can be studied but also offer already exciting issues. For example, it could be about a start-up company that wants to review the market or a company who wants to make an existing product environmentally friendly and needs help along the way.
Issues for your essay
- Master Thesis: Biomass to bio-fuels and bio-carbons by use of microwave enhanced pyrolysis
- Master Thesis: Markets for & production of lignin-based polyurethanes (PU)
- Master Thesis: Markets for and production of lignin-based flocculants and dispersing agents
- Master Thesis: Upscaling of lignin-based polyesters
- Master Thesis: Open innovation site & infrastructure for upscaling of lignin values chains
- Master Thesis: Markets for and production of lignin in asphalt applications